Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Goals

I've always been a fan of setting goals. I love to inspire other people and challenge people to really think about their dreams. I love being inspired. I'm a goal-setter and list-maker. I'm a dreamer. I'm a believer. I'm an optimist.

Here are some goals I've like to achieve this month and I'm linking up with a new blog I found thanks to a post from one of my favorite bloggers.



1. Read this book. I was so excited to read the foreword by Candace Cameron Bure, since I've been following her journey on Dancing with the Stars. Taking this goal a little bit further I'd like to take some time during the day now that the weather is finally (FINALLY!) getting nicer and read outdoors.

2. Send a handwritten note to someone I love.

3. Slow down. Not rush so much. Take time to smell the flowers. (Especially on the weekends.)

4. Touch up a few spots in our bedroom and in our front room. We've repaired a few small holes in a few areas and now they need paint!

5. Cut down on my carbs. I love you carbs, but I need a break!

6. Plan meals and pack lunch bags the night before.


Hope you are enjoying a great weekend. The weather was so beautiful yesterday here on Long Island. Today we're headed into Brooklyn to walk around and enjoy the day with family. Have fun!





2 comments:

Keri @ Growing in His Glory said...

I haven't read that book either but it's on my to-read list. I absolutely love reading outside but it rarely happens with little ones. Enjoy!

Oh and I need to cut back on carbs too. Don't think I could say "goodbye" but definitely could give them a rest :) Found you on Tiny Twig's linkup.

Keri @ Growing in His Glory said...

I want to read that book too. It's on my "list." And I love reading outside as well although it rarely happens with little ones.

Found you at the Tiny Twig's linkup. Enjoy this lovely weather!