I've always been a fan of setting goals. I love to inspire other people and challenge people to really think about their dreams. I love being inspired. I'm a goal-setter and list-maker. I'm a dreamer. I'm a believer. I'm an optimist.
Here are some goals I've like to achieve this month and I'm linking up with a new blog I found thanks to a post from one of my favorite bloggers.
1. Read this book. I was so excited to read the foreword by Candace Cameron Bure, since I've been following her journey on Dancing with the Stars. Taking this goal a little bit further I'd like to take some time during the day now that the weather is finally (FINALLY!) getting nicer and read outdoors.
2. Send a handwritten note to someone I love.
3. Slow down. Not rush so much. Take time to smell the flowers. (Especially on the weekends.)
4. Touch up a few spots in our bedroom and in our front room. We've repaired a few small holes in a few areas and now they need paint!
5. Cut down on my carbs. I love you carbs, but I need a break!
6. Plan meals and pack lunch bags the night before.
Hope you are enjoying a great weekend. The weather was so beautiful yesterday here on Long Island. Today we're headed into Brooklyn to walk around and enjoy the day with family. Have fun!