Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mid-Week Confessions

Well, we are over the hump and I am just getting around to posting some of my confessions for the week. Please see confession number one.



{one}
I would rather go to bed early than read blogs, write my own blog post, go on Pinterest or fold laundry.
My how things have changed! 

{two}
Molly may have eaten a cookie and a clementine for dinner the other night. 
When I say may, I really mean, she did. It was not intentional. I was actually preparing dinner this time! Her and I were just hanging out in the kitchen, sharing said clementine, when she asked for a cookie. It was the easy thing to do so I could focus on making dinner, instead of making a mess. I gave my child a cookie while dinner was on the stove. And then, come dinnertime, she didn't want to eat anything else. And then the night just got away from us and she was bathed, in her jammies and sipping her milk, falling asleep on the couch with me.

{three}
I hate cooking. I hate coming home from work, in the dark these days, and worrying about what we will eat for dinner.
Confession: Tonight we are having Chinese.
Confession: I am really looking forward to a spring roll — or two!

{four}
Every day I get into my car and in my front passenger seat I find one of my essentials items — a lint remover. I remove lint from my pants, my coat, my hat, my coat {again}. I'm just a mess some most days.

{five} 
I've never been one to decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving, but this year, I am getting really anxious. Could it perhaps be all the bloggers posting pics of their Christmas trees and Christmas projects? Yes. We are planning to cut down our Christmas tree on Black Friday, but is it terrible if I put a holly wreath on my front door on Wednesday? Yes! It is terrible. OK, I won't.


This post is picture less because 1. I cannot figure out how to link my new phone {P.S. I finally got an I-phone!} to my blogger account and I've been trying for days. #technologicallychallenged
2. I am too lazy to carry around my crappy camera with me. #ineedanewcamerastat




Hope you are having a good week. Head on over to E's blog and check out some other confessions.

6 comments:

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

I have been SO confused by all of the bloggers decorating for Christmas weeks before Thanksgiving. I will admit to listening to Christmas movies and being obsessed with Christmas in general, but I just can't get behind having a tree up for Thanksgiving! :)

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

*music

E said...

These are great! I especially love the first one. Been there, done that.

I also totally NEED to keep a lint brush in my car. I just go everywhere with dog hair on me!

Thanks girl!

E said...

These are great! I especially love the first one. Been there, done that.

I also totally NEED to keep a lint brush in my car. I just go everywhere with dog hair on me!

Thanks girl!

Santi said...

Hey, I'll help you link your Blogger account to your iPhone :)

simply bev said...

Love these confessions and I agree - putting up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving? I don't get it!