Monday, October 8, 2012

hello extra day off

I'm linking up with Lisa Leonard and saying thank you to Christopher Columbus for an extra day off this weekend {and discovering America} and hello Monday!
 
 
Hello chilly weather. Um, is it too early to turn the heat on?  
 
 
Hello to taking our baby girl to the Long Island Petting Zoo and Farm for the day. It was a great time!
 
Molly {clearly} did not love the pony ride.
 
 
 
...or the sheep
 
 

...but she did like the baby duckling. Made her daddy proud.
 
 
 
 
How adorable does she look in her baby wellies and her pink crocheted hat? I love my kid!
 
 
Hello food shopping. It's my least favorite kind of shopping.
 
Hello {trying to be better about} food planning for the week. On the menu this week we have my version of a garlic/eggplant sandwich. I've got eggplant, Italian bread (which will be toasted with butter and garlic) and mozzarella cheese. I figure it can't turn out bad, right? Other menu items include turkey tacos, pasta with tomatoes, garlic and oil, chicken with egg noodles in a wine sauce.


 
Hello tights and knee-high boots. It's supposed to be crisp, cool and fall-like here on Long Island all week. I like this time of year.
 
Hello wedding weekend. My oldest friend {and former neighbor} is getting married. Very excited to party with the old neighborhood. And I've got a new, sparkly dress!
 
 
Have a great week! 

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

oh my gosh, she looks adorable!! Those wellies are too cute.

erin. said...

What cute pictures of Molly at the game farm even if she wasn't a fan of the animals.

Sounds like a wonderful week ahead! ENJOY! :)