Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Infected

My computer, not me, thank goodness! So, my computer is suffering from a terrible icky virus right now, hence my absentee-ism from the world wide web and my precious little blog.



I've got loads of ideas streaming through my head for my blog and lots of great inspiration from other bloggers. It kinda stinks that my computer is not working properly right now, but in another sense it is kinda refreshing. Now at night I've been reading my new book, Good Enough is the New Perfect: Finding Happiness and Success in Modern Motherhood, organizing mail, talking with my husband (very much needed - since we transitioned our baby girl back to her crib and out of our bed - yes, it was tough and yes I will most likely blog about the experience) and going to be early. It's been ok, really. I hope to be "not" infected very soon!

In other exciting news...I reached 50 followers on my little blog! Wahoo! I know that compared to many other bloggers it's small potatoes, but to me it's pretty fantastic! For me it's about the quality of my followers, not the quantity. I couldn't possibly read comments from hundreds or thousands of people reading my blog, that would be impossible. So to my 50 followers out there, a sincere thank you to you. I have enjoyed your comments and I hope you have enjoyed my little blog.

It's Tuesday, yet it feels like Monday, so here is what I am saying hello to today...

Our babysitter is back! After sicknesses (ours and hers) and Christmas/New Year's and time off from work, etc. etc. we are ready to get back on schedule. I'm looking forward to it! Happy Tuesday all. Make it a good day!

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

yay for reaching your first goal of 2012!!

Melissa said...

You can say you have 51! You're in my google reader, I just don't do the following thing :)

carissa at lowercase letters said...

boo to sick computers! hope it's better fast!!!

Theresa Thorp said...

Ok...I must confess..I do enjoy reading your little blogs, but I love, love, love the pics of Miss Molly. I'm a follower for life.

Natalie said...

Yes I hate computer problems! Hope it gets back to normal soon for you!

Emily P. said...

Gave you a blog award @ www.emilyjonathan.blogspot.com