I can't believe that I am not pregnant anymore...and I am Molly's mommy.
I can't believe that we are at the half way point of the year 2011.
June is going to be a great month! I am looking forward to my maternity leave and spending every moment staring at my beautiful little girl. Other mommies have said things to me about how amazing it is being a mother, and until now, I never really got it. I can't wait to see her grow, though I wish time would stand still. She will always be my baby, that I know for sure!
Molly has been in our life for 10 days now, and I just can't imagine my life without her. I am enjoying being her mommy and loving every moment of this.
Other things I am looking forward to this June...
- a visit to Flo's, a little luncheonette in our town only open from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- my nephew Michael's preschool graduation
- celebrating my mother in law's 60th Birthday
- enjoying the summer weather and taking Molly on walk around the neoghborhood
- spending time with my Mom and sister
- enjoying the moments together as a little family, me, my hubby and our Molly girl