Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello June

I can't believe that May is over. I can't believe that June is here.


I can't believe that I am not pregnant anymore...and I am Molly's mommy.


I can't believe that we are at the half way point of the year 2011.


June is going to be a great month! I am looking forward to my maternity leave and spending every moment staring at my beautiful little girl. Other mommies have said things to me about how amazing it is being a mother, and until now, I never really got it. I can't wait to see her grow, though I wish time would stand still. She will always be my baby, that I know for sure!


Molly has been in our life for 10 days now, and I just can't imagine my life without her. I am enjoying being her mommy and loving every moment of this.




Other things I am looking forward to this June...



  • a visit to Flo's, a little luncheonette in our town only open from Memorial Day to Labor Day

  • my nephew Michael's preschool graduation

  • celebrating my mother in law's 60th Birthday

  • enjoying the summer weather and taking Molly on walk around the neoghborhood

  • spending time with my Mom and sister

  • enjoying the moments together as a little family, me, my hubby and our Molly girl
Happy June. What are your plans?

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Sounds like a perfect start to summer.

I cannot believe Michael is graduating from kindergarten...I remember the day you bolted to the hospital when he was born. Wow!

the workaholic momma said...

AAAHHH...more pics, please:) - that little girl of yours is just TOO precious:) Enjoy your maternity leave...that time is so precious and its so amazing how quickly they grow and develop!!

Sounds like you have a wonderful June planned!!!

courtneyricole said...

She is beautiful! :) My baby boy is now 2 1/2 weeks old now and I can't believe how the time has flown by!

Congratulations!!!

jen @ homeinthecountry said...

Aww! You're such a sweet mama. And Molly is a sweetie, too!

I hope to become a mom in June! That's my one and only goal for this month! :)

Denise said...

molly... what an adorable name.

congratulations!