Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday Week 2

So, what's been going on with me...?

Well, I am still tending to this pain-in-the-butt cold/sinus thing. I'm hoping it kindly goes away and leaves me alone very soon. My sister in law gave me some great maternity clothes. Great tops and a few pairs of pants. So I'm on my way to the land of maternity wear. You'll see.


Here are some of my outfits from this week. Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy too. It's so fun to see how many lovely ladies showcase their style and then you make blog/cyber friends!



Top: Gap
Cami: Old Navy
Sweater: Calvin Klein
Jeans: Old Navy
Pink Flower hair clip: J Crew
Necklace: Lisa Leonard
Long (color) beaded necklace: a gift





Floral top: Macy's
Sweater: From my sister in law, maternity by Duo
Jeans: Target
Slipper shoes: Payless
Boots (I changed into these): Rocket Dogs from Bob's

My New Year's Eve outfit

Woops, forgot to tun off the flash!
Lace top: Kohl's
Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: Gap (maternity)

Earrings: Lisa Leonard
Long pearls: Forever 21

Super cute purple shoes: Payless
My sister treated me to a pedi/mani that day. So excited! Color on my toes is Raspberry by Essie.



Top: Duo maternity
Pants: Old Navy maternity
I'm sensing a pattern here!
Boots: Payless
Necklace: Christmas gift from Sissy


'til next time!

10 comments:

Abby said...

Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy. Cute outfits! I especially love your glasses and the red toenail polish. :]

kristinwithani said...

Hm, I might move my mirror into my closet too! Wait, you have a window IN your closet. Natural light.

Love the flower in your hair!

Tamara said...

love it all...but the flower in the hair is tops! very cute!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Hi Paige...you are looking really cute, much better than I when I was pregnant. You are stylin!

Kathleen said...

1. Love the blog makeover (meant to comment on that the other day)

2. You look amazing! These outfits are the very best maternity looks I've ever seen. My favorite has to be that lace top. Stunning!!!!!!

Jenna said...

you are cute as a button! love that flower hair clip, and your haircut!

Paige said...

Thank you so much everyone! My goal is to look as pretty as possible and put together fun outfits during this pregnancy. I think that's kinda why I wanted to jump on board and do WIWW.
I moved a full length mirror into my walk-in. It's not perfectly set up yet, but I'm working on it. And yes, I do have 2 windows in my walk-in, lots of natural light! I'm lucky!
Thanks again super duper ladies!

Genn said...

Hi Paige!
YOu are so adorable pregnant. NO fair. Great outfits, you are so cute!

Also, wanted to let ya know, on my post for wiww, when I mentioned the flowers, I linked to my moms blog. Just leave her a comment if you are interested in buying one. They are $15. :)

Ally's Corner said...

Cute, cute outfite!!! Love the flower your glasses and your hair cut!!! You are too cute!

Jodi said...

I love your "super cute purple shoes" :) You look adorable pregnant, congrats!