Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday fun-day with the girls

Today was just perfect! It was girls day at my Sister's apartment.

Cousins and aunts got together and we ate snacks, watched movies, played games, laughed and had a fabulous dinner, courtesy of my sister who is an excellent cook. I am so envious of her when she tries out new recipes. She loves to cook, another difference in the two of us. I don't really enjoy food much, sad but true, and I'm not good at preparing it. My sister's meal was so delicious! Eggplant rollatini with spinach, bow tie pasta and fresh green salad. Yum!

We had such a great day. We watched Sex and the City 2 and My Girl. We talked, laughed, went through my sister's closet (I walked away with 3 tops and a skirt) and then finished the fabulous evening with Mom's homemade cheesecake. Oh, it was so good! My Mom should seriously make her cheesecake for a bakery. People would go nuts over it!

I love having days like this.

Here is another pic from Tara's wedding of me, my Mom and my sister, Ashley. Ash uploaded this picture while I was with her today and I just loved it and had to share!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

gorgeous photo!!!

So glad you enjoyed your day with the gals.

Ashley said...

That was such a fun day sissy, can't wait for another one!!

It's a Wannabe Decorator's Life said...

Wow! Such beautiful ladies you all are! Hope you have a blessed Christmas!