Friday, September 10, 2010

I have a confession...

>
I'm not going to be painting my table tomorrow. Under normal circumstances I'd be disappointed and try to fit it in, but, these aren't normal circumstances. Instead, I'll be hustling in to crowded train into New York City. What am I going to be doing you ask...? Oh, I'll be sitting down with the Advertising Director, Michael Small of O, The Oprah Magazine conducting an interview!!!!!

You heard me right! I was chosen from a list of I don't know how many people to participate in an interview which will be taped and used by the Advertising Team over at O to sell ad space in the magazine. Holy moly! Nope, Oprah is not going to be there. I asked! But it is still super cool!

So, this evening I am preparing my super special outfit for the camera. Not to worry about my makeup, 'cause there will be a makeup artist there and upon my arrival she, or he, will make me camera ready! I'll be wearing a work-related outfit, dark colors on top to show up better in the video. We'll be discussing my life on a personal level, nothing too personal Director, Mr. Small assures me. He'll be asking me questions about why I am such a faithful fan and reader of the magazine and about the advertisements in the magazine.


Sissy is coming with me! Super exciting! She is going to meet me in the city. Pictures of my experience to follow.

Wish me luck...

3 comments:

erin. said...

Good Luck Paige!! You will do great!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Paige said...

Thanks Erin! I'll be sure to post details and pics!

Ashley said...

It was a great day to share with you! What an amazing opportunity!