Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I've been inspired...

Thanks Kathleen for your great post about the things you've "never" done or hope to some day. I am working on a list of my own, 30 Things I'd like to do before I turn 30. But for today, you have inspired me to create my own never list.

Here I go.
I've never not been a procrastinator.

I've never...
donated platelets, but I am considering it. I am, however, in the gallon club for donating over a gallon of my red blood.
rode a dolphin, but it is on my bucket list.
traveled abroad. That is a regret I have, though I have always been super nervous.
been good at science.
really liked people who thought they were better than others, or didn't live their life with respect for others.
liked the thought or the sight of someone being hurt.

I never realized how much I could love my nephews. I adore them to pieces!


My nephews, Michael and Tommy, with Uncle Michael (my hubby).


Newest addition...my nephew, Nicholas.



I never...
thought my sister and I would be best friends. We fought like cats and dogs when we were kids. Now I look forward to our visits, chats, and spending precious time together.



My sister and I sipping vino at our favorite winery.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

L-O-V-E this! So cool to read and looking forward to the 30 by 30 list.

J-Money said...

Awesome post Paige! Kathleen's post really was thought-provoking!

Ashley said...

Thanks sissy! I am my happiest when spending time with you! I always have fun when you're around . I cherish our sisterhood and friendship more than you will ever know.You are my best friend, an amazing sister and one of the most generous and caring people I know! I never thought I could love you as much as I do!

Ashley said...

Thanks sissy! I am my happiest when spending time with you! I always have fun when you're around . I cherish our sisterhood and friendship more than you will ever know.You are my best friend, an amazing sister and one of the most generous and caring people I know! I never thought I could love you as much as I do!